"Hackers Don’t Sleep, Neither Do We.
Hunting Cyber Adversaries With "
Scheduled Managed Cyber Security Services (Subscription)
- HAWKEYE Managed SOC analysts specializing in ICS/OT will come on-site on a monthly basis to perform a complete cyber security review of logs, events and audit trails across the environments.
- Specific monitoring use-cases will be defined prior to the agreement to ensure relevant monitoring activities are performed.
- ICS / OT Cyber Security Status Dashboard with Monthly Report will be submitted to the relevant stakeholders
- Patch Management Status Level
- Vulnerability Status Level
- User Activity Audit Trail Status
- Removable Media Usage Status
- Network Anomaly Detection Status
- Access Switch Switchport Status
- Remote Access Monitoring Status
- Firewall Logs Review Status
- Industrial Protocol Violation Status
HAWKEYE for ICS/OT
At HAWKEYE Managed SOC; we have developed a unique service offering, where we deliver Managed Cyber Security Services for organizations that operation ICS/OT environments. We offer this service in the following operating model;
Security Remote Monitoring Service
- Security Events and Logs are kept on premise.
- SIEM platform log collection for remote monitoring reside in L3.75 DMZ – sandwiched between L3.5 and L4.
- HAWKEYE OT-CSOC deploy two layers of firewalls managed by the client;
- IPSEC VPN Termination Firewall
- L3.5 DMZ Firewall
- L3, L3.5 DMZ to L3.75 communication is outbound only (SYSLOG UDP) where reverse connection is impossible.