Lite - Perimeter Monitoring
The service has been tailored to meet the needs of that require internet perimeter monitoring to understand their external cyber risk exposure and monitoring capabilities on cyber-attacks aimed at the organization. This service provides a complete internet perimeter monitoring designed and developed by – Cyber Security Experts.
"Hackers Don’t Sleep, Neither Do We.
Hunting Cyber Adversaries With "
We collect events and logs from the critical components of your perimeter network such as Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW), (Web Application Firewall) WAF, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Mail Security, Internet Routers and so on (up to a maximum of ).
Managed Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) will continuously monitor the internet perimeter on a basis by our highly trained cyber security professionals and analysts.
This service supports a standard log retention period of all collected event and log data of three months. supports up to that violate security best practices to quickly identify the scope of the cyber-attacks, determining the mitigation options and notification on the remedial activities to the point of contact from your organization.
Pre-defined cyber security dashboards and reports are automatically generated and provided to your organization on daily, weekly and monthly basis that summarize your cyber risk posture on the internet perimeter. The monthly report contains a summary of security incidents identified.
Internet Perimeter Security Event Logging and Monitoring Service
- Log capturing for customer’s critical perimeter network components
- Log retention
- Event monitoring, correlation, analytics and alerting
- Advanced Machine Learning based Threat Correlation
- Reporting (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Near real-time incident notification
Lite - Bronze
provides security monitoring of your perimeter through a fully manned cyber security center throughout the business day and monitored by automated events and alerts throughout the day giving you a coverage.
- NG-SIEM, UEBA and Open XDRNG-SIEM, UEBA and Open XDR
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Machine Learning Threat Detection
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
- Up to 50 Log Sources
- On-Premises Log Sources
- Cloud IaaS Log Sources
- Office 365 Monitoring
- 3 Months (Hot Storage)
- 6 Months (Warm Storage)
- 12 Months (Cold Storage) ***
- 1000 Events per Second **
- Access to CSOC Dashboards (Read-Only)
- Monthly Report
- Leverage In-House Library of Threat Detection Use Cases
- MITRE ATT&CK Coverage
- Threat Hunting
- Call Center Support
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response (Add-On)
* Log sources can be added with a custom-tailored package
** Events per Second (EPS) can be added with a custom-tailored package
*** Log Retention longer than 12 months can be added with a custom-tailored package
Contact us to arrange a half day Managed SOC workshop in Dubai.