HAWKEYE - DTS Solution
Role and Responsibilities
- Work as a Cyber SOC Manager in DTS Solution – HawkEye CSOC cyber command center
- Manage Security Operations Center (SOC) team and foster relationships with industry partners and customers to ensure monitoring compliance and smooth incident response.
- Lead staff to proactively identify, prevent and respond to security incidents.
- Business Development and support sales team to sell MSSP SOC as a Service
- Document, develop and improve the operational guidelines.
- Develop and maintain KPI reports on services and solutions performances.
- Work closely with dedicated DTS Solution – HawkEye CSOC Account Manager to address security expectations of DTS Solution – HawkEye CSOC customers.
- Coordinate, follow up and escalate complex or major incidents with SOC team.
- Keep a close collaboration during new projects with the security architects and security specialists in the technical delivery in order to setup security recommendations and have them implemented.
- Manage team efforts to monitor for security events and provide first and final escalation analysis.
- Lead staff in proactive change management for defensive controls and maintaining an effective defense for DTS Solution – HawkEye CSOC clients over time.
- Collaborate with technical security assessment (intrusion testing) and cyber threat intelligence teams to validate security events and perform advanced analysis.
- Produce and review aggregated performance metrics.
- Play a significant role in long-term SOC strategy and planning, including initiatives geared toward DTS Solution – HawkEye CSOC’s operational excellence.
- Supervises the activity of the SOC team.
- Manages the escalation process and reviews incident reports.
- Develops and executes crisis communication plan to CISO and other stakeholders.
- Runs compliance reports and supports the audit process.
- Measures SOC performance metrics and communicates the value of security operations to business leaders.
- Lead DTS Solution – HawkEye CSOC security workshops with customers during on-boarding sessions.
- 8+ years of Information Security / Cyber security experience
- 3+ years working in a security operations center
- 3+ years in a leadership role
- Business language of SIEM, SOC, MDR, Cyber Defense, SOAR, Threat Hunting, Threat Intel etc.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA
- SANS certifications – GMON, GSNA, GCIH
- CCNA, CCNP, MCSE
- ITIL v3
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org